Strange little things happen all the time. Here are some that will defiantly get your attention.
- Bin Laden's death was announced on 1st May 2011. Hitler's death was announced on 1st May 1945.
- John Wilkes Booth's brother,Edwin, once saved the life of Abraham Lincoln's son, Robert.
- Presidents Thomas Jefferson and John Adams died on the same day, July 4, 1826, exactly fifty years
- John Hinckley Jr, the man who shot President Ronald Reagan in 1981, and his family were good fiends with future President George W. Bush and his family.
Some "coincidences" require more detail and need more time to explain. These stories may just blow your mind.
The 23 enigma refers to the belief that most incidents and events are directly connected to the number 23. At first glance, it is easy to dismiss the idea. (I THOUGHT IT WAS CRAP), but the more the number keeps popping up, the harder it becomes to ignore.
- 2/3= .666 the number of the beast
- There are exactly 23 charicters, numbers and letters, on the face of all U.S. coins.
- Every 23rd wave crashing on a beach averages twice the size as normal.
- 230 people died in the conspiracy plagued TWA flight 800 disaster.
- 23 people were killed or wounded by The Unibomber.
- The address of the Freemasons lodge in Stafford, England, is 23 Jaol Road. In New York City it's on 23rd street.
- The letter W is the 23rd in the alphabet and has 2 points down and 3 points up.
- The first Apollo landing on the moon was at 23.63 degrees east; the second was 23.42 degrees west.
- Shakespeare was 46(2*23) when the King James Bible was published. Psalm 46(2*23) has it's 46th word "shake" and the 46th word back from the end is "spear".
- William Shakespeare was born on April 23,1556 and died on April 23, 1616.
- 51, as in Area 51 breaks down to 23 + 23 + (2*3)=51
- August 23,1305 William Wallace was exicuted for treason.
- The human Biorhythm cycle is 23 days
- It takes 23 seconds for blood to circulate through the human body
- Julius Ceasar was stabbed 23 times by the assasans.
- Geosynchronous orbit occurs at 23,000 miles above Earth's surface.
- Psychic Edgar Cayce started having visions of lost Atlantis in 1923.
- Hitler joined a secret society in 1923.
- Avagadro's number as used in the ideal gas law is 6.02 * 10^23
- The CIA headquarters in McLean, VA is located on rt. 123.
- The tilt of Earth's axis is roughly 23o accounting for the changing seasons and the procession of the Zodiac.
- Homo sapiens are given 46 chromosomes from their parents, 23 male and 23 female.
- According to ancient Mayan prophesy on December 21, 2012 the world will end.
- In both ancient Sumaria and Egypt July 23 is the start of the new year.
- The articles of Impeachment used against Richard Nixon and Bill Clinton are under Article 2, section 3 of the constitution.
- The United States set off 23 atomic bombs at Bikini Atoll in the Pacific.
- The first prime number in which both digits are prime and add up to make another prime is 23.
- It is believed that Adam and Eve had 23 daughters. 
- Psalms, the longest book of the Bible, is the 23rd book of the Old Testament, and the famous "Divine Shepherd" psalm is Psalm 23.
- John F. Kennedy was assassinated on November 22, 1963 and his supposed assassin -- Lee Harvey Oswald -- was assassinated on November 24, 1963, the 23rd being in between.
- on a normal keyboard, the 23rd letter W is right below and between 2 and 3.
- The human skeleton consists of the axial skeleton (skull, hyboid, vertebrae, thoracic cage) and the appendicular skeleton. There are 23 pairs of bones in the axial skeleton.
- A full turn of the D.N.A. helix occurs every 23 angstroms
- The design of the United States flag has changed 23 times since the declaration of Independence.
Lincoln - Kennedy connection
There are ALOT of weird similarities between Abraham Lincoln and John F. Kennedy.
- Abraham Lincoln was elected to Congress in 1846. John F. Kennedy was elected to Congress in 1946.
- Lincoln failed to win the Vice Presidential nomination in 1856.
- Kennedy failed to win the Vice Presidential nomination in 1956.
- Abraham Lincoln was elected President in 1860. John F. Kennedy was elected President in 1960.
- Both Lincoln and Kennedy studied law.
- Both presidents were named after their grandfathers.
- Both were shot in the back of the head in the presence of their wives.
- Both wives lost their children while living in the White House.
- Both suffered from genetic diseases. It is suspected that Lincoln had Marfan's disease, and Kennedy suffered from Addison's disease.
- Both Presidents were shot on a Friday.
- Kennedy had a secretary named Miss Lincoln, and Lincoln had a secretary named John Kennedy.
- Both were succeeded by Southerners named Johnson.
- Andrew Johnson, who succeeded Lincoln, was born in 1808. Lyndon Johnson, who succeeded Kennedy, was born in 1908.
- Lincoln was shot in the Ford Theater. Kennedy was shot in a Lincoln, made by Ford.
- Lincoln sat in Box 7 at Ford's Theater. Kennedy rode in car 7 in the Dallas motorcade.
- Lincoln was shot in a theater and his assassin ran and hid in a warehouse. Kennedy was shot from a warehouse and his assassin ran and hid in a theater.
- Booth and Oswald were assassinated before their trials.
- Each assassin was detained by an officer named Baker.
- A week before Lincoln was shot, he was in Monroe , Maryland. A week before Kennedy was shot, he was with Marilyn Monroe.
- Both assassins were killed with a single shot from a Colt revolver.
- Both assassins were known by their three names, composed of 15 letters each.
- Both Presidents were accompanied by another couple and
- Both male companions were injured.
- Both Presidents were pre-warned by their secretaries not to go out that day.
- Kennedy and Lincoln were both historic civil rights campaigners who were heavily criticized while in office but where glorified after they died.
- Both were particularly concerned with civil rights.
- All of these events occurred exactly 100 years apart.
Titanic vs Titan
Morgan Robertson wrote a story about an “unsinkable” ocean liner named Titan fourteen years BEFORE the Titanic actually met with its unfortunate end.
- Both ships were approximately the same size.
- Both ships were supposedly unsinkable.
- Both ships met their end 400 miles from Newfoundland while traveling at around 24 knots.
- Both ships were hit on the starboard part.
- Both ships did not have enough life boats.